Life can be hard, especially when someone throws off your groove, turns you into a frog, or gives you a poison apple. That’s why Disney offers so many encouraging quotes when life get you down. Bring some Disney into your day because who can feel blue with these
1. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become – Mufasa, “The Lion King”
Didn’t get that job you interviewed for? Hakuna matata-that one interview doesn’t define you or your abilities. What does define you is what you do next and what you decide to become. You may have a hard time imagining your full potential, but chances are, it’s more than you think it is.
2. The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse, “Dumbo“
Although it may not seem like it right now, your struggles will make you stronger. So while it may seem like school or work is holding you down, trials teach you valuable lessons and help you discover who you are.
3. There’s no one I’d rather be than me. – Ralph, “Wreck-It Ralph”
At the end of a long day, remember who you are and what makes you great. The seaweed might look greener in somebody else’s lake, but the water is just as rough for them as it is for you.
4. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. http://www.disneyquotes.com/poohs-grand-adventure-the-search-for-christopher-robin/
We all tend to think less of ourselves. Leave it to adorable, bumbling Pooh to remind us of our worth and potential. And remember to treat yourself with something sweet when you overcome challenges, just like Pooh.
5. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. – The Emperor, “Mulan”
You can do hard things. And while you do hard things, your personality and character flourish. If we choose to make the best of hard times, we’ll come out the other side an even better person than we were before.
6. Everything that made that giant tree is already contained inside this tiny little seed. All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and voilá! Now, you might not feel like you can do much now, but that’s just because, well, you’re not a tree yet. You just have to give yourself some time. You’re still a seed. – Flik, “A Bug’s Life”
Everything you need is inside you. Whether it’s courage, confidence, or motivation, you just need to look within yourself. If necessary, water and nurture those little seeds so they can grow.
7. If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead. – Gusteau, “Ratatouille”
Break-ups, moving, graduating, and change in general are hard. But if you choose to cling to the past, you will miss out on the present and the future. Anyone can survive, but only the fearless thrive.
8. Even miracles take a little time. – Fairy Godmother, “Cinderella”
Don’t lose hope even if things aren’t working according to your timeline. Be patient with yourself and remember that good things take time.
9. You control your destiny-you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems. – Merida, “Brave”
You don’t need a fairy godmother to whisk all of your woes away; midnight always comes anyway. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest, but we still have to take that path.
10. You just need to believe in yourself. – Rex, “Toy Story 2”
Lovable Rex sums it up best. If nothing else, believing in ourselves lifts us up. No matter what is getting you down, you simply need to believe in yourself and your abilities.
When life isn’t going the way you expected, turn to some Disney positivity. Remember these quotes to get you through a rough patch and on to brighter days ahead.